Aggelika KorovesiSeptember 17, 2021
Georgi AntonovJuly 21, 2021
Forms are lost because they have the ability of adapting. For them, what really matters is the Time Flow rather than the Space they might take up.
Martin Mugnolo Paintings
OIL ON CANVAS
He was born in Cordoba, Argentina in 1973.
Martin Mugnolo is a Self-taught artist. He has a degree in Social Communication (Blas Pascal University, 1999). Always restless, was interested in the design, illustration and Art. He also worked in photography, animated drawing and as writer.
His love for the greek culture, specially about Mykonos, led him to live there for soak up their culture and stylelife. He is passionate about Helenic world and his mythology.
He exhibited his paintings in Roma, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Mykonos, Marbella, Miami and Malaga. In 2008 he won the Latin American Biennial of Sacred Art.
Currently, he lives between Barcelona and Cordoba (Argentina).
- 2019 - Municipal Art Gallery - Mykonos, GREECE
- 2019 - Mesta Art Gallery - Chios, GREECE
- 2018 - Arte BCN. Barcelona, SPAIN
- 2017 - Duomo Gallery. Roma, ITALY
- 2016 - Minima Gallery. Mykonos, GREECE
- 2016 - Max & Sim Gallery. Barcelona, SPAIN
- 2015 - Javier Roman Gallery. Marbella, SPAIN
- 2015 - Maria Elena Kravetz Gallery, Cordoba, ARGENTINA
- 2013 - Montcada Gallery. Barcelona, SPAIN
- 2013 - Mosaic Zoo Gallery. Mykonos, GREECE
- 2012 - Art Studio Gallery. Mykonos, GREECE
- 2009 - Premio Bienal de Arte Sacro, Bs As, ARGENTINA
- 2008 - Galeria Form. Palermo Soho. Bs As, ARGENTINA
- 2005 - Caesarea Gallery. Boca Raton. FI, USA
- 2004 - Recoleta Gallery. Bs As., ARGENTINA
- 2001 - Marchiaro Gallery. Cordoba, ARGENTINA
- 2000 - Jockey Club Cordoba, ARGENTINA.